628 Bellevue St.
Green Bay, WI 54302
Rental Equipment & Air Fills
Air fills, Nitrox & Trimix
- Air Fill to 4500 PSI
10 ¢/cubic ft.
- Nitrox ≈ Up to 40%
15 ¢/cubic ft.
Oxygen & Helium sold by cubic ft. at (fluctuating) market price. Call to get a current estimate.
- Argon (for drysuits)
Full price for first day & half price for each additional day.
- Tank Rental
Aluminum 63-cf, Steel 80-cf or 100-cf
$11.3732% Nitrox, aluminum 80-cf
- RegulatorScubapro MK17/S360/S360 Oct with Tec3H air-integrated dive computer and compass
- Buoyancy Compensator (BCD)
Scubapro with power inflator & weight-integration
- Wetsuit-7mm Full Suit
- Wetsuit Hood
- Wetsuit Gloves
- Wetsuit Boots
- Dive Flag, Float & Line
- Dive Flag, Float Tube & Line
- Please rinse off all equipment. All wetsuits and accessories returned soiled will be assessed a mandatory cleaning fee of $10 per item.
- A Diver Certification Card is required to rent any scuba diving equipment (Regulator or BCD). Divers cannot rent scuba diving equipment for a dive buddy unless we have your buddy’s certification information.
- It's best to reserve your rental equipment in advance to assure it's availability.
Call (920) 468-8080 to reserve.